- Break your order into FOUR (4) equal payments. You must select ‘Payment Plan’ during the checkout process. If you miss this, you will be charged the full amount. There will be no account adjustments.
- This is the only time to take advantage of the Payment Plan dividing your order into 4 equal payments.
- Minimum order total to qualify for a payment plan = $200
- You may pay in full if you do not want to use the Payment Plan.
- First payment is due when placing order. Subsequent payments will be automatically charged using the original form of payment on the same day as the original order date through September 2019. Payments may take up to 72 hours to process.
- If your payment is declined, you will have a 10-day grace period to pay. If payment is not received by the 10th day after the initial charge is run, your order will be canceled.
- Defaulting on payments will result in cancellation of your order and a $50 restocking fee. No exceptions. It is your responsibility to manage your payment plan and to check your credit card and bank statements for charges.
* Due to rounding, exact payment amounts may vary by up to 2 cents per payment. However, total due will not exceed the order total.